Friday, May 23, 2008

20 Scrappin' things about me

20 Scrapping Things About Me
I saw these questions on Jenn's blog , and figured I'd answer them since they are actually about scrapping. If you answer them too, please comment and link to your blog so I can see how you scrap!
1.) Scrap standing up or sitting down? Sitting down.
2.) Scrap with Music on or off? Off.
3.) Scrap with a movie going? Movie or Tv. Don't like quiet, HAVE to have the tv.
4.) What do you drink while scrapping? sweet tea or water or coffee!
5.) Favorite scrapbook paper brand? DCWV stacks and love Basic Grey.
6.) How long have you scrapbooked? about 5 years
7.) Favorite brand of scissors? EK Honey Bees - they are teflon-coated and have a sharp tip, awesomeeven though my tip is broken!
8.) Do you stop scrapping when hubby gets home from work? Most of the time no, if I am in a hurry to finish something. I try to stop though. I hate being in there while he is in the living room.
9.) Favorite tool? Right now it's my (crap cant think of name), makes holes, does eyelets.]
and as soon s I pay jenn, I will have the Basic Grey's Precision File Set
10.) Tool most used? Paper cutter I guess. Not sure of the name. But REALLY need another, would love the one Jenn has.
11.) Do you print your own pictures? No, would love to have a picture mini printer.
12.) Favorite Scrapbooking Magazine? Creating keepsakes
13.) How many sheets of pink cardstock do you own? Maybe 50, counting all different colors of pink and 12x12 and 8 1/2 x 2
14.)Do you buy your printed paper in 1's 2's or 3's? I mainly buy it in the DCWV packs.
15.) When's the last time you got rid or supplies that you don't use?I haven't gotten rid of
anything.
16.) What was the last thing you scrapped? I can't remember. I have been making so many word books with my cricut.
17.) Are you a messy scrapper? HECK YES!!! Horrible. Looks like a hurricane hit ONLY my scraproom.
18.) Do you own a personal die cutter? If you do what brand? Yes, Cricut, CraftRobo, Cuttlebug and Sizzix..
19.) Brads or eyelets which would you rather use? brads, but still love eyelets. But need more.
20.) What 1 item are you most addicted to? inks and ribbons.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I got a laugh out of some of your responses :)