Monday, August 11, 2008

Wyatt's MRI tomorrow at 2pm (8-12-08)


Wyatt goes for another MRI tomorrow at 2. He can't go to sleep until
midnight and has to get up at 4 am. Then he cant eat or drink after 10 am.
HOW IN THE HECK AM I GONNA STAY AWAKE???????????
I am already getting sleepy. Told Wyatt to drink a coke. Instead he is playing
army by himself, screaming USA USA USA USA. Has the brightess light on,
and now outside with Donny working on the pond. Donny said he will stay up
till midnight if I get up at 4 am. I will be too worried they will both fall asleep.
They are not gonna do a complete knock him out MRI, just a little woozy gas.
To make him mello. So he has to be tired. The only thing is, he NEVER has
taken a nap during the day and never gets tired till 9-10pm. Hopefully all goes
well and they don't have to completely knock him out.
Then next Wednesday is the surgery at 8am.
Ooh, finally got my sewing machine up and running. My neighbors came over
and we figured out what my problem has been all along. There is one spot that
the thread has to run thru (never noticed it before) and that is what was messing me
up. So I have sewn a new head liner for Haylee's car, and 2 grocery bag holders.Wyatt
helped me with the bag holders. He wants his own machine now. lol.
Ok, gotta go play army with Wyatt.
wish me luck staying awake.

No comments: