Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wyatt's surgery has been rescheduled

Because of Fay (hurricane or whatever they are calling it), things have been messed up a bit. Shriners had to postpone all of Tuesday's surgery's to a later date, which has Wyatt's surgery from Wednesday moved. I am glad to a point. This way he will not have missed the first week of school. Anyhow, Wyatt's surgery has been moved to September 16th. The pre-op is the day before on the 15th at 9am. Not sure of the time of the surgery. We will get a letter telling us all the info and the date of the MRI.
I figured he would be happy but he said no, he just wants it over with. Also I think he likes the idea that he doesn't have to take a shower. LOL. I keep telling him he has to get a sponge bath, so he still has to bathe. He figures this way, he just lays there wile I clean him. Not him having to
get up, get in the shower, and bathe. LOL-KIDS.
If anyone would be willing, Wyatt would love some happy mail (before or after the surgery). He always whines because everyone else gets mail but him. Especially me with my groups and Birthday clubs. Don't go crazy or anything, just a little note or hand made card (he likes these as much as the musical cards) would be great. If you don't have our addie, just email me and I will send it to ya. christy.richard@gmail.com
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers from everyone. We all appreciate it.

No comments: