Saturday, October 4, 2008

What do you see?


Look closely in this picture.
What do you see?
Can't see it? Look up on the fence?
Anything?
Well Donny has spent all day in the yard. He worked some
more on the Pond (used to be hot tub), and put the flowers
all around it. Moved a few things. Added the lights, and finished
the sprinklers. I have been in my scraproom all day so I wasn't out there
when he finished what he could for the day. So I went out a few minutes
ago to check it out with my camera. I started taking pics and getting closer.
All the while I am like thinking to myself, "I sure hope nothing jumps out at
me in this dark". Luckily nothing did, but I got closer and kept taking pics.
As I was starting to walk back in, I took one last pic (or so I thought I did-LOL).
Here is what I saw. Some are real blurry from zooming in.











No comments: