Thursday, October 9, 2008

WOW-never thought I would make it. lol

I am over a thousand hits (probably half are mine. lol). I would do some blog
candy, but I really don't have anything to give. Sorry ladies. Thanks to everyone
that has come to visit. I really appreciate. it.

Changing subjects a little. I have lost 8 pounds so far. I have actually had to go a
little or alot off the 500 calorie diet I was doing before. For over a week I have
not had any food in the house that was on the list I had. So I had to eat other items.
But it was all good, I still lost 4 pounds from it. But now, I am going to do something
much different than that diet. I will still get the B12 shot and take one of the pills,
but the food will be differetnt. I am going to try Weight Watchers point system. The
meetings closer for me is out here in Riverview, off of 301 and Simmons Lp. It's at
SIMMONS LOOP BAPTIST CHURCH
6610 SIMMONS LOOP RIVERVIEW, FL 33569. Thye are on Tuesday's 6pm and
Saturday's 9 am.
Get driving directions
Meetings Schedule
Please arrive 1/2 hour early for Meetings registration.
SUN
MON
TUE 6:00pm
WED
THU
FRI
SAT 9:00am

See schedule of meeting times by Leader
Meeting leaders at this location: SUSAN K., NANCY B.
Meeting leader
Meeting time SUSAN K. Tue 6:00PM
NANCY B. Sat 9:00AM

No comments: