Thursday, January 1, 2009

Did you get your project 365 kit?

Hope everyone is able to get a kit. It is so exciting. A friend is going to order me one when she orders herself a kit. Good luck Lynn. If I don't happen to get one, I am still going to do this somehow.
I have taken a pic everday starting with this past Sunday. Here is what I am using so far.
First pic is for the 28th of Wyatt and Donny (daddy) looking at Donny's laptop.

The 29th. Our baby Cameleon just died and Wyatt and Haylee
are buring it in the front yard by the plant.

30th, STILL working on a gift. Man I look yuk. If you know me,
you know I HATE getting my pic taken, So posting that pic is
a major thing for me. Even when I look my best, I still look like
crap, so this is REALLY bad. Oh well, this is me.

31st-My hubby (Donny) and myself on New Year's Eve in front of
the tree. YUK again. This is about as good as I can look. pathetic.

And this pic is going to be for the 31st and the 1st.
I might resize it to be small or cut it in half and put
it for both days. Not sure, until I get the kit.


What have you taken pics of so far?

No comments: