Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LONG time no blog

Hello to all bloggers out there. Lots gone on since I last blogged. I am newly single again (not by my choice-but good with it now), have lost around 30 pounds (still more to go, I am looking HOT- LOL), just had a hysterectomy (with a few repairs in there) and am now home trying to recoup from the surgery. By the time I am done recouping, it will be time to go back to work. WAHHHHHH. I don't wanna. lol, but I gotta.
I can't wait till this 6 weeks of recovery are over. I want to get back to my weight loss/exercising, and to going out and having fun. Dancing, and doing things Iam scared to do (maybe some bungee jumping, rides riding, motorcycle riding, dirt bike riding, boating, etc. etc.).
Anyhoo, not much scrapbooking going on lately, but hopefully will soon. I have not been able to go see the new Harry Potter movie (my surgery was day before it released) an can't wait for the New Moon (Twilight) movie to come out.

No comments: