Friday, April 4, 2008

Field day at Sessums Elem.



This picture here, Wyatt was supposed to get on the scooter and scoot backwards. Instead of that he went backwards in his wheelchair.



Today was field day at Wyatt's school. I let him do the bounce house once. Everyone was having so much fun and he wanted to also.
He had a fun day but it was super hot out.
There were 4 activities left and he could only do one or two of them. Donny finally got there and Wyatt decided he was ready to go. So Donny signed him out and they went home.

This is the wet sponge toss. The side with the most sponges on their side, looses. Wyatt's
side won. WOOHOO. I was in some of the pics. I asked his teacher to take a few pics (I had to help Wyatt pick up the sponges to toss more over) but try not to get my back side in the pic.
Well it was in the pic-actually it took up MOST of the pic. LOL. So those will NOT be posted.


I didn't get many more pics after that as Wyatt took a video and it took the rest of the memory. I had to use Haylee's camera because my battery was dead, and I didn't have another.

No comments: