Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FOUR THINGS

Four things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order: Directions are at the end:

Four Jobs I’ve Held:
L.M. Hughey (file clerk my 10th and 11th grade summer)
Circle K (lottery clerk in office)
JcPenney's
Wal-Mart

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
Harry Potter -Sorcerers Stone
Harry Potter-Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter-Prisoner of AzKaban
Harry Potter-Goblet of Fire

Four Places I have lived:
Riverview, Fl.
Valrico, Fl.
Kissimmee, Fl.
Gibsonton, Fl. (back to Riverview now)

Four TV Shows That I Watch:
MONK
NCIS
Everybody loves Raymond
Two and a half Men


Four Places I have been:
Florida
Maryland (a week couple years ago)
Florida
Maryland (9 days Christmas 07`)


People Who Email me regularly:
Cathy at work
Aunt Josie
Mom
Joyce at work

Four of my favorite foods:
Spaghetti
Hot chicken wings
steak
Chocolate Cake (nothing else in it-no raisins, no coconut, no fruit fillings)

Four Places I would rather be right now:
Tropical Island somewhere
In a mansion as a millionaire
In bed
Scrapbooking event

Four Friends I think will respond:
Cathy
Laura
Jenn
Joyce

Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
Getting a different car (or one I have now fixed)
Getting more scrapbooking done
Getting my health issues taken care of
Summer

Here’s what you are supposed to do: Hit forward (or copy and paste) and delete my answers and type in your own.
Forward this to all of your friends including the person who sent it to you. You will learn a lot of things about The people you know. Have fun!

1 comment:

Scrappin and Yappin said...

Yeah Christy! I thought you would do it ;-)