Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mosi

I took Wyatt (and our neighbors went too) to Mosi's IMAX theatre to see the Spiderwick Chronicles. It was way cool. I was not liking the theatre at all. Very scary and dangerous the way they have it set up. The places they have for the wheel chairs are WAY at the top and only a small area. Wyatt of course had to sit further down. So I had to carry him. He may only be 43 lbs. but man he was heavy. And you only have a very small walk space and if you slip-YOU WILL GO DOWN> Me NO LIKIE. lol. BUT, once the movie started, it was worth it. (oh and the concession stand SUCKS). The movie was great. Wyatt normally does not get scared easily with movies like this, but it being SO LOUD and the screen the entire ceiling, he was a bit scared and it hurt
his ears. Luckily I brought a jacket for him in case it got cold (NOT like other theatres), it did not.
he used the jacket to cover his ears and eyes. LOL. But I loved it.
Anyhow, here are a few pics after we got out of the movie. They wanted to look at some of the exhibits (I guess that is what they are called).
Wyatt is in a flight simulator. He is also too short to put his head in the right spot. Poor thing. lol

He is inside a firetruck (not a real one). I am the paramedic with no neck. LOL. I guess this is where Wyatt gets his shortness. lol

1 comment:

Monica said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!
You need to post pictures of the secretaries gifts you made on your blog... :-)

I've tagged you.. check out my blog for the details!