Sunday, December 28, 2008

bit more about my computer :-(

Donny has been working on my computer today (I am on his), and I had
a laptop mouse hooked up to it. The keys worked for a little bit (had to
press hard to get the letter typed) and then stopped altogether. He tried
to wipe out windows and reinstall it, BUT the keys would not work so he
couldn't type in the key. Haylee had bought windows xp for her old computer
but we bought her a laptop so she didn't have to use it. So he is installing that
on my laptop. It is gonna be weird going from vista back to xp, but if it fixes my
computer then I don't care. So far the keys/mouse are working. He is still working
on it. Cross your fingers for me please. He is hoping he can get it fixed too. He said whenever i check my email it makes his computer run bad. LOL. pooooooor thing. hehe.

No comments: