Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My computer is trash

Saturday my computer was fine, I worked all day with my cricut/DS with no problems. Then Sunday I turned it on and nothing. It came on, but froze in one spot and would not do anything.
Couldn't turn it off properly, but got it off. I have tried numerous times and nothing. Donny worked on it for 2 hrs last night and nothing. It boots in safe mode so he knows it is not the computer itself. It must have a virus or something. He can not figure out what to do. We are going to try to get my important stuff off in safe mode. Cross your fingers for me. So it seems I am without a computer. I cannot afford to take it anywhere to get fixed so wahhhhhhhh no computer for me. I am on Haylee's computer right now. She doesn't like to share. I don't like her computer anyhow, it's weird. lol.
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. If I don't respond to anything you send me, so sorry. If you really need me, you can call me.
plus all my email address's are in my outlok express acct. and NOT on gmail itself, so I can't email everyone.
Have a safe holiday.
Christy and family.

2 comments:

Eve said...

This is a great blog you have here!
LOVE all your Twilight posts!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy !!

Ive had alot going on , but im back around now :) Merry belated Holidays :) Stinks about your computer , and did you hear they set a release date for NEW MOON, its November 20 2009 , one day different from Twilight, im pretty excited about it, makes it feel not so far away, what im not excited about ? That James isnt in it AT ALL and that Edward isnt in it much , though i heard he may be in flashbacks , but whats up with Rob Pat cutting his Edward locks ?! LOL.... it looks good actutally, but he needs to be filming a movie !! LOL ....