Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me and Donny

Today is our 9th anniversary. We both FORGOT. I was rocking Michael to sleep at school today around 12:30 and I remembered. So I grabbed my phone from its location (hehe) and sent him a text. Sorry I forgot babe. Happy Anniversary. I love you. kissie kissie. lol.
Anyhow, we actually celebrated it this past Saturday evening. He took me to a GREAT Japanese restuarant off Lumsden and Kings in that shopping center by the kids consignment shop. There is also a pub next to it. Across the street is O'briens I think. It was WONDERFUL. The only other time I had ever been to a J restaurant, I did NOT like it at all. But it was awesome. I had Tampa Roll, and California Roll, Shrimp Tempura, and some Beef something. Can't remember the name. Man O man O man it was soo good. The waitress came by and asked me what was wrong and did I not like the food cause I hardly ate. I told her I did and I am on weight watchers. I would eat it all if I could. Oh also had a salad with some kinda weird dressing, but it was good, and MeSo soup. YUM. So with the salad, soup, T and C rolls and the shrimp Tempura and then the beef stuff, I was SO stuffed after. We had lots of leftovers and had it for 2 days. LOL. YUM. We also went to the mall after so I could walk (supposed to walk after the vein surgery) off the food and get my walking in. We weren't there a long time, but did go to Sears and he got a couple things CHEAP (shirts) and me a jacket (CHEAP). They had some good sales going on. Oh and got a couple pillows that were buy one get one free. Our pillows were looking a bit YUK. No stuffing in them. LOL.
Anyhoo, here are my flowers he brought me home and the card is beautiful. Of course I didn't get him a card. But that's ok, our 11 year first date anniversary was Valentines day and I got him one but he forgot mine. We both are sooo forgetful.

No comments: