Thursday, March 26, 2009

YEAH Baby, got me my Twilight 3 disc movie tonight

Donny gave me $20 the other day to get my movie Twilight but no one had it (the 3 diff walmarts we went to), so I was NOT gonna settle for the plain ole 1 disc. LOL. A few lady's at
work said that Super Target had them. So I called this eve and the lady said they had over 2 hundred of the 3 disc movies and they were still $17.99. So off we went (the kids and myself),
while Donny went on a run. I am so happy to have it. And it has a digital copy on it also. I have never used the digital copies other movies came with, but I am sure I will download this one.
I will watch it when I go to bed. Will probably fall asleep in the middle, but HEY it is mine and I
can watch it whenever me wants. Who else has gotten their copies, or who has NOT gotten theirs? Hurry on over to super Target on Bloomingdale Ave. (that is if you live in this area) and get yours. Or call your Target and ask if they have it.
Sweet Dreams of Edward.

No comments: