Monday, April 6, 2009

Do you Twitter?

I started a while back, but always forget about it. I went on today and typed in Robert Pattinson.
I guess it's really him. My daughter tried to explain it to me, but who knows. Hopefully it's really him. Just the like the ROCK, Dwayne Johnson. I could live a very happy life with only seeing these two men (of course my hubby and son in there too). Rob and Dwayne. AHHHH. LOL
Anyhoo, while on Twitter I seen the message from Rob (is it really you?) and it said to check out this movie. It has Kristen Stuart (Bella) in it. Go check it out.
I am watching Harry Potter again (I LOVE Harry Potter (Rob is so hot) if you didn't know. lol)
but will turn on Twilight when it's over if I am still awake. It is 10:37 and it's 62 out and very windy and it sounded like rain but not sure. Took Wyatt to the pool today, it rained and he finally said it was too cold and we left. It is nice being on Spring Break, just wish it could last longer.
Have to add another pic or two of you know who.
enjoy, don't drool too much. :-) Don't wanna destroy the computer.
Oh and what is your favorite part of the movie (Twilight)? Mine, is
where they are in Bella's bedroom and he tells her he wants to try
something. Kissing of course. **SIGH**
And of course the end of the movie at the prom where he acts like
he will bite her *SIGH SIGH*, and where they are in the woods and
she tells him she is afraid and he says good and she says not of you, but
of you disappearing (I think that was the word), and how close they are
and you think they will kiss but don't. *SIGH SIGH SIGH*.Ok I know I
am 40 and need to chill, but I can't.


No comments: