Sunday, April 5, 2009

Can't get enough Twilight!!


I just can't seem to get enough of Twilight. Am I crazy or what? I don't care. I just love it. I have
watched the 2 bonus video's and not sure how many times the movie. I am actually watching it now while laying in bed. I had planned on working on the skinny scarf I am making and reading some. But of course not. I am also addicted to Facebook. What would I do without my computer and tv, movies? I guess read more, scrapbook more (am I even scrapbooking?), card making more, knitting more. Exercising more??? I need to get in as much exercise as I can before Thursday. Another vein surgery and no exercising for over a week. I lost the 2 pounds I had lost and gained back again (lost 12.6-then gained 2 back, and now lost them back again. lol), hopefully I wont gain any more back. This really sucks. By the time I can do things again its time for another surgery. I can't wait till the 3rd one is done and over with. But then it will be time for my hysterectomy. FUN. 6 weeks or more of doing nothing. Wish me luck with my diet (Weight Watchers). I got off the subject of Twilight. How could I do that? I should be ashamed of myself. LOL. I cant wait for NEW MOON to come to theatres. So who has watched Twilight more than once since they bought their DVD?



No comments: