Thursday, April 9, 2009

My vein surgery. Not for weak stomachs out there

I had my second vein surgery today. Today was just the "flabectomy", I think is what they called it. The doc had already done the laser part the last time so did not have to do it again.
Today was just removing some veins he did not get to last time (ran out of meds). So there is
not as much pain this time. I am starting to hurt a little right now and need to get up and walk for a bit. I have to walk at least 10 minutes every hour but I do much more than that. My mom got off work early and took me (Wyatt was with us) and brought us home. Donny is at a Mason Lodge while one of his friends get "Raised" so he could not take me. Plus he had to work and could not get off in time. I remembered to take my camera this time so I have pics to share. If you have a sensitive stomach, you might not want to look at the pics. I think they are no big deal AT ALL, but I think this kind of stuff is neat at crap. Wish I could get pics when I go for my hysterectomy, but I know that is not possible. I will take my camera in case and see if someone will take some pics for me. I won't share those on here though, if you want to see, you will have to email me for the pics. LOL. Anyhoo, here are the pics. If you want to see a bigger pic, click on the pic and it will enlarge.
















































































No comments: