Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can you help me get some free goodies??


I actually got this from someone on one of my groups. I did it for her, can you do it for me?
PURTY PLEASE?? You can unsub after a week or so. I want some free goodies. LOL :-)

I would like to get the stuff pictured above for free and can with your help. Please click HERE> <http://www.makingmemories.com/About/newsletters>and enter your email address to sign up for the Making Memories newsletter. When you get to the box that ask 'who referred you', please put in my email address which is christy.richard@gmail.com and I'll get the stuff below.
Great for me, but can also be great for you too. After you sign up (and enter my email) you can send this same letter if you want (take out my addie-well you can leave it if you want. lol) to your friends/family asking them to sign up for you, and then you will get the goodies also.
After you enter who reffered you, there is another question. I don't know the answer to it, so I
left it blank.
Thank you very> much!

No comments: