Monday, September 1, 2008

A newly painted house (inside)

We have been painting all weekend and it is pretty much all done. The only thing left to do is touch ups and the white trim in the kitchen and living room. Oh and the front door on the outside is going to be painted also. Donny did 90% of the work. I am not good at painting and he much preffered doing it all himself. The house looks SOOOOOO much better and inviting. Feels like a home now. Here are some pics. I know alot of you have never seen the house before, EVERYTHING was white. I will see if I have any before pics. I did not think of taking pics before. We have not put the pictures in the family room back up yet. Donny has to re-wire all his surround sound stuff and then the pics. will go back up.

























5 comments:

Scrappin and Yappin said...

Very nice Christy! I love the color in the kitchen... what is that called?

I can't believe he got all of that done in a weekend. I think he's in the wrong line of work!! ;-)

Jenn said...

Wow, looks great! I love all the colors, we have similar taste in home decor!

Kimberly said...

Looks awesome, Christy :o) What a huge job to do in one weekend :)

MomInTraining3 said...

Christy your house looks very nice!!!! I'm lovin' those colors

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Wow - thats alot of painting! Everything looks awesome :)