Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Need some encouragement please!

I almost broke this very new diet tonight. I made spaghetti with corn on the cob for the family. BUT, I could NOT eat it. I had to eat a hot dog. Well, actually I did not have hotdogs but did have one sausage. So I had less than half of that, and I was supposed to have lettuce, cuccumbers and one other item (salad item), but didn't have any of that. So I had a little less than half a cup of white rice and I had some brocolli so I boiled half of that. And I put hot sauce on the rice and sausage (since I usually eat ketchup on my rice and cant have that). So while everyone ate my FAVORITE food, I ate this very miserable very depressing meal. Don't get me
wrong, the food itself is good, I like it all, BUT, Wyatt the one that barely eats anything, eats more than that. My cabinet is full of choco cookies, cheezits, 6 bags of chips, count chocolate and boo berry cereal (bought for ME), and burritos, and pickels, humus with crakers (bought for ME) and some other items I can't think of right now. Oh and coke and other soft drinks (grape, orange, root beer). And I cannot have any of it. I am being good and not eating it, but I am more
depressed now, than I was before I started it and seen my fat self's weight on the scale. Today for breakfast I had a boiled egg (no salt-wahhh), and half a yucky gooey banana we had in our class. Then my 2 hr later "snack" I had the rest of my salad stuff and a spoonful of potted meat (I had bought this the other day before I started the diet-and I didn't have any chicken to add to it). Then for lunch I had a 1 oz hamburger (which equals out to 2 tablespoons) with a quarter piece of cheese. Nothing else on it. I didn't have any veges and the lunch room at school did not have any today. So that was it for lunch. Then I forgot to take my 2 slices of turkey meat so did not have that for my second snack. So right now I am still really hungry. But I am being good and not going in there and getting some humus and crackers that I really really want. I have had so much water, I have to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes. I think Ms. Joyce and Ms. Cathy are probably getting tired of me running to the bathroom all the time. Plus I have to stop and eat every two hours. The first snack is when we have to go to our special for the day so I am cramming it in as fast as I can. Why O Why did I start this stupid diet? I guess cause I am so stupidly fat and I am miserable. Lets hope I can keep it up at least till I can loose at least 10 pounds. Well I gotta run, Wyatt is calling.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

YOU CAN DO IT! It is terribly hard I know... hang in there...

Scrappin and Yappin said...

Christy I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I'm on day 7 of my diet and it is hard. But you can do it!

If you ever want to come over and walk with me, just let me know. :)