Saturday, November 15, 2008

COUNTDOWN to TWILIGHT

Only 5 days left and I still do not have a t-shirt or tickets. If tickets are sold out I am gonna be
one VERY UNHAPPY person. Who hasn't gotten their tickets yet? Am I the only one? Well I know I am not. The person I am going with does not have hers yet. She isn't as much into it as I
am. I put an invite to everyone at work in their mailboxes to join us on Friday to see the movie. SO many of them have no clue what Twilight (books/movie) is. I had to clue some of them in. Maybe someone will be interested enough to join us. I borrowed (still have not bought my own, holding out to get the boxed set) "Twilight" again so I can read it again before the movie on Friday. Who else is reading it again?
SO excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get your tix girl !! I am ordering shirts off ebay today, someone has them for TEN BUCKS!!!! i think her user name is happygoatshirts .

OH, and you must come on my blog and do my twilight quiz to see which character from the movie you are like !! Post in my comments and tell me who you are .