Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It is almost here-TWILIGHT

Are you getting excited? I know I am. My daughter went and picked me up
a t-shirt today from Hot Topic in Brandon at the mall. I wanted it to have the
words "If you could live forever, what would you live for?" But it doesn't have
anything on the back. Just the pic of the 6 people(EDWARD, Bella, Alice, Jasper,
Emmet, Rosalie) on the front. It is great, but would have been greater with the
words on the back. Maybe I can print a pic and tape it to my back. LOL. KIDDING.
Here is a pic my daughter took of me (and Wyatt) when she got home with it. Also
check out this link..... LOL . Wonder how many woman/girls will be sleeping with this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am getting VERY excited !! I got a plain tee that says Twilight , but there are one or two out there that i would like :) Cant wait !!!!!!!!!! I dont think i have ever been this excited about a movie, really . ?! LOL .