Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am a Twilight freak right about now

If you have not read these books, you absolutely HAVE to. They are sooooo awesome. They are
geared towards teenagers, but us old ladies are so in love with them. Stephenie Meyers is such an awesome writer. All 4 of her books (plus the 5th one that she isn't sure she will finish cause some jerk leaked it on the internet) are wonderful. I know what some of you will say, "It's about Vampires-YUK", but they are GOOD. The Cullen family are GOOD Vampires. The do not drink
human blood. Even if you are against evil things like this, you will still love it. I know many Christians that love the books. I can't get into what the books are about, I am just not that good
at describing things. But if you scroll down and look to the right you will see tons of blogs/websites and there are alot about Twilight. You can read more about the books and movie there. The movie "Twilight" comes out November 21st and some of us from work are going to see it. We are going to the 4:15 showing. If you would like to tag along, send me a message. I can also send you an Evite invite. I will also go see the movie any other time. As long as I have the money to go. I will go see it over and over and over again. Have you seen the commercials yet? They started playing them on Monday. I even have the first one DVR'd. LOL. I am a freak for Twilight. Oh and I am team EDWARD of course. I like Jacob, but Edward is the "Man". LOL
Edward is played by Robert Pattison who also played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I am also a MAJOR Harry Potter fan.
1.Have you read the books yet? (yes all 4 in less than 2 weeks)
2.How did you hear about Twilight (and the other 3 books)? (From ladies at work-they passed them around)
3.What ultimately made you start reading the books?(Everyone at work were reading them, and I love to read.)
4.Favorite moment from the books (one or all): (The Meadow scene of course-and when they kiss)
5.Team Edward, Jacob or Switzerland? (EDWARD BABY)
6.Favorite song that you can relate to Twilight, and how does it relate? (Not sure, my computer doesn't have good sound-so can't really understand the words)
7.Got any good "you know you're a fan when…" stories? (Look at my blog. LOL-I have a folder on my desktop with tons of pics)
8.Have you converted anyone to the saga? (Not sure but I hope so. Have I? ANYONE?)
9.What are you most anticipating in the movie franchise? I just hope the next 3 books will be movies.
What do you read when you're not nose deep into Twilight? Anything Nora Roberts. Just about anything really. LOVE TO READ. Right now it is the Memory Keepers Daughter
So.... Who is going to read the books (At least Twilight right now) and go see the movie with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE, im totally a Twilight Geek and totally obsessed and already have plans to see it 3 times that i know of right now !! Also trying to get my hands on a bootleg, lol ..... though i must say ..... if i can ..... in this MOVIE in particular i am TEAM JAMES !!!! LOL ..... not the "character" but the man !!!! LOL ..... thats my eye candy . Glad you found my blog i enjoy yours too :)

Jenn