Friday, November 21, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! TWILIGHT TWILIGHT

WOW-I LOVED it. I want to go see it again. There were some people that did not like it and complained cause it wasn't EXACTLY like the book. But you know what? It was AWESOME.
It would have been nice if it was more like the book and could have lasted as long as the book,
but it was still GREAT. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I know Edward (Rob P.) is only 22 years old, but he still looked HOT in this movie. Real life he is OK-the hair has to change, but in the movie. YOWZERS-those eyes and that smile. MELTING... LOL. Ok enough of that.
I seriously have a headache from all the SCREAMING GIRLS in the theatre. But I loved it. I actually WOOOHOOOOO'ed when they showed the preview for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. LOL. Can't wait for that.

No comments: